Monday, May 14, 2012

Another baking day

I bookmarked a few recipes from the King Arthur Flour website last week and just got around to trying them. I made the Simply Sinful Cinnamon Muffins and the Doughnut Muffins. I did make changes to both recipes but they still came out yummy!  I substituted one cup of white whole wheat flour for a cup of all purpose flour in both recipes.  In the cinnamon muffins, I omitted the pecans because we didn't have any, made my own filling instead of the package product they had listed , and omitted the cinnamon chips.  In the doughnut muffins I used coconut oil instead of vegetable oil and accidently forgot to add the vanilla.  OOPS!


I also made 6 pepperoni pizza pockets and 6 pizza shells.  I know there are only 5 pictured, I had the 6th one for lunch!
This is what the Simply Sinful Cinnamon Muffins look like when cut open. Pretty yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment