Friday, June 29, 2012

Chocolate Turtle Cookies

On Wednesday night about 6 PM, James decided to tell me that he needed to bring something to work on Thursday for a potluck. Immediately I thought brownies, but he said another lady was already going to bring those. Then I remembered a recipe I had just pinned on my "recipes to try" board on Pinterest...Chocolate Turtle Cookies. I went to the link at a blog I had never visited and decided I would try to make them.



These cookies were super easy to make, but were a little time consuming. I didn't change the recipe at all, other than I only used one egg white so that I wouldn't waste an egg. As for taste...they are very good! The caramel is soft and gooey and the chocolate cookie has a nice, complementery flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment